HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group, Saturday October 20th

Hello beautiful Blenders,

Where did the week go?

As Martine my week was extremely busy.

Friday I was invited to join a podcast from project partners their headquarters are in the US, which made the timing a bit tricky. I went to the office for that to have a quiet environment. And it was quiet at some point I was alone in the office. Someone turned the lights off and it got a bit eerie.

In the evening there was a big Swing dance Halloween party in Cork we went too and it was fantastic. People made a real effort to dress up and I found some old Halloween decoration which I reused to decorate my dress. My husband and I were dancing all night. There is no partner rule so you also dance with others and my husband and I are on a good intermediate level now. So it's a lot of fun. And by now we know more and more people which is nice to have a chat here and there. My husband found a playlist of only 42 swing dance tutorials on YouTube we want to start to learn as soon as the Jazz festival is over. Yesterday I was soo tired. My body couldn't compensate the lack of sleep so that I didn't do much at all.

Storm Ashley went over us. The main issue were the spring tides. That normally causes flooding in coastal areas. I'll find out later.

Last Solo Jazz practice today before our performance. We wanted to grab something to eat all together afterwards. That will be nice.

Enough with my rambling. What about you. What have you planned. Will be exercising part of your day?

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨

Edited