C

Weekend Ghosting: Saturday October 19th

Good morning my blender buddies! I hope today finds you well or at least in a place where you can find a positive spin on things.

Okay. So you know I type these the night before. Well my mind must've been racing cause the tangents were plenty and long that I had to start over. I'll do my best to hit the highlights. Lol.

1. My parents and Na'omi are coming to spend the day visiting. First time since she moved. Can't say I'm looking forward to it, if rather spend the sunny day working to finish these French drains, but i don't know how to say no.

2. How about this weather? We should reach the 70s today after living in high 40s/low 50s the past week or so. Yay warm sunshine, but ugh the sinus pressure!

3. I shopped for something I never thought I'd ever need. Cat proof toilet paper holderšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø. Marv has the propensity for unrolling and shredding our TP now. Let me tell you, GOOD times!!

Whew. Okay workout today should be day 11 of Nicole's challenge. https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-active-recovery-cardio-and-mobility-pairs-restore-energy-and-relieve-muscle-tension?scheduledDate=2024-10-19 I don't know whether to pair it with a short, slow run or not since Paige and I have our race tomorrow. Guess we'll see what I have time for before our company arrives.

Dinner will be sundried tomato chicken pasta.

Picture is some kitty/puppy hhgg gives. Marv just wants to play at night and Riley just wants to napšŸ˜†

Thanks for checking in with me! And for those too busy, I hope you're enjoying lifeā¤ļø

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***