Daily Check-in: Friday, October 18th

Hey Blenderz and welcome to Friday!

So how are you going about today?

Workouts, maybe for you? I'm thinking some stress relieving cardio with Nicole shall do nicely for me. But what are you doing?

And what are you eating? ..I just realized that if I walked up to someone or even just had general conversation with a friend, I don't really ask what kind of workouts (exercise) they do or what they eat. Here it seems right (duh Raven, we are on a fitness site) but having these questions asked outside of FB just out of genuine curiosity would only make me feel the odd I already know I am. Food for thought. Because thinking uses calories.

That's all for me for now. Do be sure and I mean calender sure to check in with Cabob over the weekend to share the weekend things and see what she has going on! Yay!

And come Monday, I will see you right back here! Thanks for being here with me, Blendiez, and I hope your day goes more okay than not okay.

And echoing what others have said, shout out to Anne. You are missed here, but okay if you need some time away. Just know we love to have you any way you are❤️

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***