Logged Out when Logged In?

Hello Everyone!

I was trying to do a stretching routine and for some reason whenever I try playing the video it says that I should log in to confirm that I am not a bot. The weird part is I AM logged in and I’m able to do everything else, I mean I can type this post and post it, If I weren’t logged in, I wouldn’t be able to, right? I even tried logging out and logging back in multiple times to no avail. I keep getting the same message. I even tried refreshing the screen multiple times because this helped before when I had this problem. Is anyone else experiencing this? Do you all have any ideas why it’s happening or how to fix it? Something else I should mention is I’m on an iPad, so I’m not sure if this is part of the problem. There’s always a tendency that logs me out whenever I’m on the website on my iPad. This never happens when I’m on my phone. However, it would show me I’m logged out before, but this time it still says I’m logged in and I can still do things as if I am, but it won’t let me play videos. So, I have no idea if my iPad is the issue or if it’s the website. Thank you in advance!

- GOD Bless!

Edited