V

If you remove a program from the rescheduling tool, it won't remove it from the scheduled page, gives error.

So I was having problems getting rid of Strong 2 as I'd done two days, then got super depressed/distracted for a week and wanted to start over!

But when I went to reschedule it I got an error saying that it was already scheduled for then and I can't overlap the same program on top of one another. Which is fine but when I went to the calendar and it *was* gone.

But still I couldn't reschedule Strong 2. So I thought maybe it was a website issue and waiting a bit might solve it.

That had not worked, so I had a look at Strong 2's scheduling page and it was saying that I still had an round of Strong 2.

I deleted it from there too and now it's gone. Basically, the rescheduling tool seems to only superficially remove a program from the calendar.

I have now been able to reschedule but it was fun discovering this bug and its fix. Hopefully the devs can iron it out at some point but this is an easy manual fix which I'm happy to have helped document. :)

P.S. I just realised someone else (maybe multiple elses) might have already pointed this out and you all know, but I am lazy so I'll just apologise if that's okay. :P

Edited