HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group July 27th

Good Saturday morning! I hope this new day is finding you well.

I am feeling a bit down this morning, thinking about the fact that I only have 2 days of vacation left. It’s been a relaxing staycation, which is what I needed, but I could always use more time off. David took an extra day off and will go back to work on Tuesday. I’m already looking forward to my next staycation in September.

I woke up early and I am immersing myself in all things Olympics. Will you watch any of the events? I watch a bit of everything, but will closely follow artistic gymnastics, diving, swimming, and artistic swimming. Did you watch the opening ceremonies? I found it very over the top at times but there were some very interesting « scenes » and Céline Dion’s rendition of « L’hymne à l’amour » brought me to tears.

Other than watching sports, we will go for a walk in a park nearby early this morning, to beat the heat and humidity, which are making a comeback. And I’ll get a workout in before midday, to avoid said heat. We finally bought a walking pad and I’ve used it a couple of times already. It will be useful when it gets too hot or too cold to walk outside, and I plan to take walking breaks during my work days. I get dizzy when I step off of it, I’m sure that I will get used to it in time.

Wishing everyone a great day and weekend! 🙂

Edited