Daily Check-in: Thursday, July 25th

Hey Blenderz. How are you today? Mostly good I hope!

Being it's our Friday Eve, let's have a look at the (g)hosting schedule:

July 27th & 28th: Inge

August 3rd & 4th: Karen

August 10th & 11th: ??

August 17th & 18th: ??

August 24th & 25th: Coby

We got some more spots in August to fill, so if you're interested, please let me or Kim know and we will get you scheduled in. Thanks in advance!!

..But how about them workouts? BBB buds, how is it going? I'm sore but it's manageable. And I gotta look forward to some core and cardio today! Everyone else, how are you moving or not moving?

And how are you eating? Grilling food has been the preferred method of preparation lately. It's too hot to run an oven!

Okay that's about all I got today, Blendfriendz. Picture is of a sky complete with a sundog and dedicated to Kim. I know around this time of year is difficult, so this one is for you, my friend.💙💚💙

Thanks for reading and checking in with me, Blenders! I hope your day goes alright.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited