Perspiration Pals 24 July 2024

Hello there, Pals! How are you today? I’m supposed to be on holiday, free as a bird without a worry in the world. Well… no. I’m worried about my Dad who’s not well and might have to be hospitalised, I’m going to laser therapy every single day where I see people who are in much, much worse situations than I am and I feel sorry for them, then, on my way home yesterday a baby pigeon fell out of a nest (most probably really high up) and died in front of me so I started crying in the middle of the street… A series of bad things in a row… Do you know that meme where two guys are sitting in a bus and one is smiling, looking at the beautiful view while the other is looking at the rock wall feeling sorry for himself? I feel a bit like that guy now.

The laser therapy is a little bit different from the one I got five years ago because this machine keeps beeping (screeching more like…) in my ear the whole time. It only takes a couple of minutes, but it’s very annoying so today, I think I’ll listen to music. On the other hand, the assistant/nurse is nice. I think I’ll go back to bodyweight routines for the duration of the treatment, though.

Let’s move on to our fact-finder fragment because this post is a bit sad so to lift the mood I’ll give you some fun facts. Did you know that all pandas in the world are on loan from China? And a "butt" was a medieval unit of measure for wine. Also, in 2007, A Bosnian couple divorced after discovering both had an online affair with each other under fake names. (because communication is overrated…) The CIA reads up to 5 million tweets a day. (There are a lot of people working for the CIA.)

All right Pals, I need to go now, have an easy day and eat some melon. (random piece of advice)

PS, I don't know why but I couldn't attach the picture...

Edited