A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group July 24th

Good morning Blendfriends!

We are back from holidays and it is my first day back in the office. I did home office yesterday which was a nice way to ease back in. We are certainly still jet-lagged though. I think it will be a better sleep tonight.

I am sure I have missed a lot and I will use downtime to catch up on what everyone has been up to. I hope we are all doing well though.

A lot happened during the holiday. I did not get as much working out done as I would have liked but I did things that kept me moving in different ways. There were runs, walks, and lots of swims. I will consider the intense effort at blowing up a huge floating raft with a hand pump as an upper body workout. The weather was beautiful and it was an all-around good trip.

Last night, I eased myself back into it with a restorative workout with Nicole and it was perfect. Today I will go to the gym and just see what happens. No pressure.

What is on your schedule today? Remember we are all welcome.

Obligatory holiday photo from our sailing trip on Lake Superior. It was the most perfect day. I love it to be on the water.

Edited