Daily Check-in: Monday, July 22nd

Hello Blenderz!! How was your weekend?

Lynne, wonderful job on your first time (g)hosting! Hopefully the first of many to come!

And of course a big thank you to my awesome buddy, Kim, for her classic two weeks of hosting. Have a good break, my friend!

Okay, so how are we feeling today, Blendiez? What is that movement looking like?

I'm starting week 2 of BBB and if it is anything like last week, it's sure to bring the challenge. What about you, BBB buds? Liking the challenge so far? I'm loving it!

I'm also loving my coffee. Not sure what else I have for food, but wadda 'bout you?

Okay, that's all I have for now. I look forward to reading and hanging out with you today and over the next couple weeks. Thanks for checking in! And all the hopes for a good day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***