Perspiration Pals Sunday July 21, 2024

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I hope you are having a nice relaxing weekend.

As you can see from the picture I have been thinking and obsessing about fruit infused water. This is all thanks to Heather telling me how refreshing it is.

All the pictures of fruit in infusing in water look so pretty. However, I don't plan on using as much fruit per pitcher of water as I have seen in most pictures as it seems l like it is wasting healthy delicious fruit that I should be eating. It is a healthy way to hydrate but not a significant source of nutrients.

I have made orange infused water and now I bought more oranges and some lemons and limes to make a citrus mix of infused water. I hope eat some of the oranges too. I also have a cantaloupe and a personal size watermelon. I plan on eating both of those.

Enough about infused water. Lets talk about exercise and cats. Yes these 2 topics go together, at least in my house. Cinnamon helped me with my workout Saturday (it is still Saturday for me, at least for the next 45 minutes). I did a Pilates workout with Amanda for abs3. As usual Cinnamon took his portion of the mat out of the middle and thought my arms and legs were his toys as a I tried to exercise. He is getting better since I kept on waving his toys and saying good boy play with this not my hands. Yes bite your toy. Nellie sits nearby watching, probably laughing and thinking mom has finally figured out how to exercise without getting scratched and swatted. Cinnamon does eventually get bored or tired and sits back with Nellie to watch me exercise.

Cinnamon and Nellie ( and I) had our own play time with their favorite fishing rod type toy with feathers. Nellie jumps quite high to get the feathers. She is funny though and grabs in with her mouth and runs off so I either have to follow her or drop the rod.

So now that I have gone on long enough about my day I would like to hear all about your weekends. Please let me know what your have been up to.

As always all are welcome to chat with us.

Edited