Perspiration Pals 18 July 2024

Hello Pals! It’s slightly cooler today so getting to work was as torturous as yesterday but that doesn’t change the fact that I don’t want to be here in the office. I’m really tired. No wonder since I dreamt that I was running a half marathon (as if…) and I saw a suspicious guy lurking in the bushes so I ran up the organisers and told them to look into it and then my alarm went off and I thought ‘do I have to get up and work out now that I was in the middle of a half marathon…?’

Anyway, I did get up and worked out with Erica but I keep yawning like a sloth. Do sloths yawn a lot? I have no idea but I do know they have an extremely low metabolic rate. Speaking of, I’m having my usual snack, a handful of various nuts. What’s yours? To be honest, I never snack when I’m at home. I just have breakfast, lunch and dinner or maybe some fruit between lunch and dinner which I know a lot of experts or expert-looking-no-experts-at-all might disapprove of but frankly, I don’t care. I love fruit.

Let’s move on to our fact-finder fragment. Did you know that in the U.S., the apples sold at stores can be up to a year old? Also, did you know that apples, peaches and raspberries are all members of the rose family? I didn’t… Some bonus facts: Unfaithful men have lower IQ according to a scientific study. Also, men are struck by lightning five times more often than women. I have no idea why, though.

All right, Pals, I need to go now, have an easy day, eat fruit whenever you want to and don’t worry about how your toes look. (random piece of advice)

PS, do you like this also random beautiful scenery pic?