Perspiration Pals 11 July 2024

Hi there Pals! I hope you’re having a good day/morning/evening or at least a relatively good one. I found it so difficult to wake up in the morning that sound of my alarm became part of my dream. So there I was minding my own business in my dream when I heard Postcards From Heaven by Lighthouse Family and I thought, ‘nice music, I like Lighthouse Family’ and then my brain registered that it’s the alarm… Needless to say, it took me slightly longer to put on my workout clothes and be ready to get into beast mode with Brian.

This is going to be a slightly unusual thread because I walked down Fitness Blender memory lane yesterday evening. I merely wanted to check my workout stats but I ended up reading my comments and PPals posts… So instead of the usual fact-finder fragment, which apparently, I’ve been doing for about 3 years now, I’d like to give a bit of inspiration to those who have been working out for a while but can’t see the results yet. I know that quite a handful of you are battling chronic illnesses that make it difficult for you to get out of bed let alone put on your workout clothes and do HIIT so firstly, hats off to you but I also know that many of you work out because you want to get stronger and stay healthy but you’d also like to fit in your favourite summer dress or jeans and tone up a bit. This is what I posted over 6 years ago only after less than 2 years of working out with Fitness Blender.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/561/no-visible-results

Almost 9 years have passed since I discovered Fitness Blender and 8 years since I started working out regularly. I’ve had injuries over the years but all in all I’ve made visible progress. It’s possible. So here’s to never giving up even if that’s the very thing you want to do. You can do it!

All right, Pals, I have to go now, here’s a picture of my plant’s sibling from the office. It’s cute, isn’t it?