Posted in: FB Team / Announcements

Coming Soon! My New 10-Day Challenge!

Good morning FB Family!

Exciting projects are on the horizon, one of which is the release of my very first 10-day challenge next week! We’ll be focused on building your strength with heavy lifting routines and core/balance active recovery accessory workouts. Using the concept of progressive overload, small tweaks are made throughout the challenge to encourage you to pick up your heavier weights. These small changes include exercise sequencing, minor exercise variations, and decreasing work intervals (therefore decreasing reps) while increasing your recovery time. Increased strength translates to improved performances across all training modalities, increases the ease with which you complete your activities of daily living, and gives you an incomparable confidence boost!  

Pictured above is me testing out a few of the exercise sequences in one of the total body strength workouts included in the challenge. I figured I’d do some research for Stagehand Tasha so that she could make a more informed decision about weight choices during filming.

Who’s in? Comment below!

See you on the screen soon,

-Tasha