Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: Bored Easily Core Workout

Hello FB Family!

I've got a new workout for you today, this one is a real core burner that I ended up really enjoying:

Bored Easily Core Workout

This routine uses both mat and standing abs exercises. Core exercises aren't always my favorite but I didn't mind this lineup at all. I think the "bored easily" format helps — having to only do each exercise interval once ends up being so motivating, plus it makes the routine fly by. Also these exercises don't just "hurt" or cause burn for the sake of burn, they're highly functional and all aimed at helping us move better in patterns of our every day lives. Another thing that I liked about this routine was the cardio warm up and then the bursts of core focused cardio intervals scattered throughout the abs work. Long story short, I had fun filming this and I hope that you enjoy it as well. 

Both warm up and cool down are included. I show modifications to help you make each exercise more or less challenging, higher or lower impact. You won't need any equipment for this workout, but a dumbbell will help step up the challenge.

Question, or twenty, if you'd like to play: Are you following a workout program or challenge right now, and if so, is it one that we've built, or did you make your own? Have you done it before or is this your first round through? Or maybe you're freestyling workouts, trying new things or making it up as you go? Are you staying within your regular or favorite training styles, or have you branched out and tried anything new lately? Maybe you're not using our workouts at all right now but are enjoying the calendar, meal plans or meditations? No pressure, just curious how you're using FB right now!

I hope that you enjoy this new workout and I hope that you have a great day. Thank you for working out with me! 

Kelli