🔥 NEW CHALLENGE + GIVEAWAY! 🔥 Preview Muscle & Power with Brian + Tasha and enter to WIN a 14-Day FB Plus Pass!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
I'm starting FB meal plan round 1 - My family will be joining me in the adventure because I won't make two meals every day.
The grocery list is for one person, right? So I could multiply each amount of ingredients to make it for my husband and toddler?
For example, on week 1 list, it tells me to buy 4-5 apples, but that's just for ME right? So I should buy 10+ for my husband, toddler and myself?
Accommodate for family
I'm starting FB meal plan round 1 - My family will be joining me in the adventure because I won't make two meals every day.
The grocery list is for one person, right? So I could multiply each amount of ingredients to make it for my husband and toddler?
For example, on week 1 list, it tells me to buy 4-5 apples, but that's just for ME right? So I should buy 10+ for my husband, toddler and myself?