FB Complete - Day 15 - Total Body Strength

I completed my workout for today. I had from four different workouts to pick from for Day 15 of FB Complete, so I did the HIIT Cardio and Upper Body Workout - Intense Total Body Workout with Daniel that's 45 mins. When I should have done the one with Kellie that was 52 mins instead I would have burned a lot more calories out of my body doing that workout. But I added it to favorites and I will schedule to do the workout some other time when I'm not already in the middle of doing a program that I just started doing. I also added the 1000 calorie workout with both Kellie and Daniel to my favorites too so I can also do that workout some other time when I have the chance too. Other than that I had a lot of schoolwork to do at school today and I was able to get all of it done in one day and now I can relax from doing the schoolwork from today. I will be able to let my brain rest for the rest of the night until tomorrow then it will be back to doing some more schoolwork, so I guess you can say that my brain doesn't get to fully relax until Friday when I go to my dad's house for the weekend. But until then my brain is going to be really busy with helping me do my schoolwork until it doesn't need to do anymore thinking for the rest of the week or weekend. After a long hard week of school by the end of the day on Friday my brain is just toast from having to do so much schoolwork in each one of my classes. It's a lot of schoolwork to try and get done everyday but I try my best in order to get all of it done so I don't have to worry about doing it later when school gets out.