HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 25th๐ŸŽ

Hello Blender friends, and welcome to the first day of a new week. I hope you all had a lovely self-care Sunday, a good night's rest, and are ready to tackle the week ahead.

In terms of FB, it's a rest day for me, and I'll be planning a week or so of freestyle workouts to challenge me while my wrist gets stronger. But it's looking like a pretty good day for snowshoeing, so I might just take a long lunch break today, and frolic in the snow!โ„๏ธ After two days hunkered down in super-cold weather (the highest temp yesterday was -10C / 13F, or -20 / -4F with the wind), I want to take this milder day as a gift. And that brings me to today's quote:

โ€œTomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.โ€ (Eleanor Roosevelt)

So what is today's gift to you? A bit of sunshine?๐ŸŒž A favorite workout?๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ Delicious food?๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅ˜ Or just good company on a chatty forum?โ˜•

As always, I want to remind all blenders that everyone is always welcome to jump in, join in and add a comment or two, we would love to hear from you. And if today is a day for lurking quietly, that's fine. I hope we can give you a smile or two.๐Ÿ˜€