PPals 18 October

Hello my lovely chickadees! Welcome to your latest installment of the newly reinstated Friday check in. I haven't started a thread in so long I've almost forgotten how.

Planned electricity and internet outage all day today due to maintenance works. I was simultaneously dreading and looking forward to it. Dreading because it would be a pain to make tea without an electric kettle, looking forward to a few hours without a screen. Screens and the internet can be useful for a great many things, but I also spend way too much time on them mindlessly scrolling and wasting time. I had a plan to spend the day reading in old fashioned computer- and phone-free serenity, but in the end the electricity was only out until early afternoon. Which was great for kettle boiling purposes. The internet took several more hours to come back on, partly because I couldn't figure out how to restart, reset, and reconnect to stuff properly. I was about ready to smash the router into the wall at one point.

Anyway, how are you guys doing today? Will you be working out? In front of a screen perchance? I think I am going to try some pilates, and usually when I do that (them? those? is pilates singular or plural?) I follow the printout of the exercises without actually watching the video, and listen instead to some music or audiobook or something. I also need to go to the shops, or otherwise dinner is going to be on the skimpy side. I'm not actually sure what dinner will be.

Also, a reminder that PPals Zoom meetup is happening this weekend. Has everyone joined who wants to join? Very much looking forward to chatting to you guys!!

That's it from me. Come chat with us in the comments.

Edited