Daily Check-in: Tuesday, July 23rd

Hey there, Blenderz. How are you today?

Ready for those workouts? Maybe a rest day is in order? C'mon and share what's going on.

It's a workout day for me and my tripple B Budz. Lower body day to be exact. Buddies, how are we feeling from yesterday's upper body fun? I knew it at the time I'd be feeling it in my chest and shoulders. I even feel it a little in my core thanks to all those V ups. Anyway, good luck today whatever moving you are up to!

And good luck figuring out what dinner is! Speaking to myself, really😏

Picture today is an interesting find I was lucky to come across. This is a mature Hickory Horned Devil caterpillar. Mature because of its hotdog sized body and turquoise color. Their "horns" are harmless, flexible actually. Despite looking rather scary, they are not poisonous. They are the largest caterpillars in North America and go on to become the Royal Walnut Moth. As a moth tho, they do not hold the largest title. In anyway, so pretty and fierce looking, but totally sweet. My kinda caterpillar right there.

Thanks for reading and checking in with me today! Hope your day is kind to you.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***