Finding a New Gear in My 50's!

I want to encourage any friend out there who needs it. And the best way is with my own story, as I am always inspired by others'. Here's the Reader's Digest version. :)

I don't remember a time in my life when I didn't fret about food, exercise, and body image until the last few years. Intermittent fasting (Gin Stephens) has given me many freedoms in the last few years. BUT ALSO, 10+ years ago Kelli and Daniel helped me begin to accept and appreciate my body, and what I can challenge it to do.

And even though I haven't always been consistent, I'm still gaining strength, balance, and confidence in my mid-50's. I'm getting closer to matching the weights the female trainers are using instead of always defaulting to something lighter. I value everything they say, and deeply appreciate the encouragement of their words of instruction and affirmation.

And so if you feel you aren't getting the results you want, hang in there. The results you'll actually get if you stay reasonably committed (given life circumstances) will be richer than ones you imagined you wanted.

Practically speaking, I love the FB Workout Programs and charting my workouts on the calendar. And I am enjoying FB Plus!!