Perspiration Pals 10 July 2024

Hello there, Pals! How are you today? It’s brutally hot outside and to be honest I’m not looking forward to my staycation with the enthusiasm it would deserve. My apartment feels like a little box during the summer. When I’m on holiday in winter it’s like a little warm nest and I don’t mind going out because all I have to do is put on a coat and I’m comfortable enough. What am I supposed to do now? Walk around naked…? It wouldn’t even solve the problem. In fact, it would create new problems. I don’t think I’d be comfier in a jail cell.

My arm is extra painful today and do you know what aggravates it? Nono, it’s not push-ups or curls or bent over wide rows (maybe a little), or close rows, no. It’s doing my hair. Doing my hair! Anyway, I did Day 24 of the Bodyweight program and I’m itching to go back to strength training. I’ve done a couple of strength training routines in the past 2 months but not too many in order to give my arm/elbow some time to heal. It doesn’t really want to. Or at least, not too consistently. I started writing this hours ago and I started the paragraph by saying it’s painful but now it’s almost perfectly fine… Such an idiot…

Let’s move on to our fact-finder fragment. Did you know that 95% of all data in the world is still stored on paper? Most of it is never looked at again. It’s really sad and I can confirm it… I file a lot of paper Also, recycling one ton of paper saves 17 trees. Bonus fact: Did you know that goldfish don't have stomachs and should therefore be fed easily digestible food in lots of small feeding sessions? I didn’t… Interesting.

All right, Pals, I must go now, take a look at my random flower pic, (I have no idea why I suddenly like taking pictures of flowers…) and don’t light a fire you can’t easily put out. (random piece of advice)