My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone and we are halfway through the week and it's been starting off really cold in the morning and nice and warm by the afternoon, which is nice but I don't know if it's going to be hot this weekend because we had a cold front come through a couple days ago and it was really cold. I'm about halfway or more than that through this 30 day challenge and it's kicking my butt because each workout is really challenging your body and pushing yourself to go all the way. We're getting lots of things done around the house with trying to get everything planted this year and we have planted and grown a lot so far, and we are trying to get some more things planted for the summer and yesterday my mom got some more things planted she just has the roses left that need to be planted.

Everything is looking really good this year and everything is happy and growing big to where everything can be seen and all the flowers smell beautiful this year with all of them growing around the property this year. We have so many flowers growing around the property this year that it's unbelievable the amount of flowers we have growing that you can see them from looking outside any of the windows in the house.