HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 27th

Good last Saturday in April!

David is at work this morning to meet a plumber, following a leak in an apartment, so I’m waiting for him to return to get our day started. I’m enjoying lounging in my pjs with Loki in my lap at the moment.

What’s on deck for you this weekend? Fun plans, work around the house, time spent outside? Or maybe you have no plans and will just go with the flow, which is a great way to spend a weekend.

I will continue the 30-day challenge with a bored easily-type lower body workout from Nicole. My chest is sore from yesterday’s workout, I will need to do some upper body stretches today as well.

I won’t go for any walks this weekend, as I feel that my ankle and foot are getting worse. The feeling that they will roll over comes quickly after I start walking and the weakness remains for the rest of the short walks. I’m starting to think that this may be an issue that PT alone cannot fix. I am waiting for my doctor to schedule an appointment with me to discuss my latest test results, and I will address the issue at the same time. I’m trying to stay positive and remind myself that this is just a setback, and that things will improve. I want to take part in the Amazing Race challenge in June at work, keeping my fingers crossed that I’ll be able to walk longer distances by then.

Wishing you sunshine and a wonderful day! 🙂