Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout! Bodyweight Cardio Endurance

Good morning FB Family!

We’ve got a sweaty, heart-pumping free cardio workout for you today:

Bodyweight Cardio Endurance Pairs

You will test your endurance with long intervals of work and minimal rest in this quick-paced, no equipment (other than an optional mat for the core finisher) routine that condenses a fair amount of work into a relatively short workout. The four pairs of exercises build in intensity from start to finish, giving you the opportunity to treat the first pair of moves as an extension to the short warm-up and allowing for a higher effort finish at the end of the workout if you want to bump up the difficulty. Just know that our goal for this workout is to fill each working interval with as much movement as possible, focusing on a moderately high effort throughout versus the all-out efforts that are typical of HIIT (high intensity interval training) workouts.

As suspected, I was a sweaty mess during this workout but the fiery red pants gave me renewed energy (and superpowers). I kept the exercises pretty straightforward so that you can focus on proper form, continuous movement, and can easily modify the intensity at any given moment of the routine.

Let us know how this routine goes for you! How did we like the one-minute burnouts at the end of each pair circuit?

See you on the screen!

-Tasha