Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Bodyweight Low Impact HIIT

Hey FB Family!

Today's workout came at a perfect time for me. I am coming off a few days of tough training and already had a rest day. I still feel sore and stiff, but I want to do something. This Bodyweight Low Impact HIIT was just what I needed. This workout was perfect to help my body shake the soreness and help get me back on track the following day. So, Are you ready to get moving? This Bodyweight Low-Impact HIIT workout is perfect to get yourself moving whether you want to shake off some soreness or need a gentle yet effective workout.

Bodyweight Low-Impact HIIT: Effective Cardio and Strength Without Jumping

It is always good to mix in a lower-impact workout when possible. You can use a workout like this as a reset for your body and get a great workout without overdoing it. 
Also, this workout is perfect for all fitness levels and offers modifications to keep you moving throughout the workout.

In this workout, we will start with a dynamic warm-up to kick things off, followed by a series of low-impact exercises designed to work your entire body without putting too much strain on your joints. We'll focus on gentle movements that will work our muscles. The key to this workout is to take your time with each rep to get the most out of it. 

So, if you're looking for a workout that will give you a little challenge but offer you the space to work at your own pace, this workout is perfect! 

So let's clear some space, and let's get to work!

-Brian