Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Legs and Glutes Tri-Sets

Hey hey! I’ve got just the workout for you if you’re looking for an efficient and spicy lower body workout that’s packed with variety! 

Legs and Glutes Tri-Sets

We will improve muscle strength and endurance for the lower body while being mindful of saving time. What’s one of the best ways to save time? Cut down on rests :) No worries though, in these tri-sets you’ll be seeing a new variation of an exercise every 30 seconds. We start with regular reps, then head to half reps, and finish out with a slower tempo that serves as a mini burnout for the exercise. This routine felt very “bored-easily” to me!

For equipment, you’ll for sure want a range of dumbbells, a mat, and then a bench is highly recommended but not required. There are 4 exercises that use a bench and both in the write-up and workout, I share ways to complete them without one.

After our main 8 tri-sets, we finish with a 6-minute burnout for the glutes, following the same format but with a few minor changes. Although this routine is rated a 4 in difficulty, I feel that many fitness levels can approach this by lowering/forgoing the use of weight and working with your own range of motion.

Also, a random reminder that a workout (at any length) is a fantastic way to positively alter your mood, boost confidence, and gain momentum for your day and week! 

xxErica