Push-up Group - Week 9: Check in

Hello everyone,

sorry this check-in is a bit later than usual, but I was too tired yesterday evening to post.

How is your week going? How is training going?

I'll admit I am pretty psyched this week, because I had not one, but three push-up related NSVs.

1) When I did my inclined push-ups on Sunday, I managed to do all 8 in a row. My previously personal best was 7.

2) During a workout the other day, push-ups were required. Since I train for push-ups already, I use those intervals to do knee push-ups, instead of full ones - just because I can do more of those. And this time I improved on my personal best as well: I managed to do 14 in a row before needing a quick break.

3) Yesterday, even though I was tired, I did my 7 push-ups in sets of two, two and three. And the three in a row was actually with good enough form to be considered "good form". So I pretty much reached my March goal already. But it will be important for me to stabilize this progress before trying to build on it further. However, I am pretty motivated by these NSVs.

With that said, let me hear from you? How is traiing going for you?

Also, for those coming across the group the first time:

Purpose of the group is to improve our ability to do push-ups. Everyone is welcome, wherever your starting point is. Set a goal - for the month or the year, make a plan for your training and go. The group is here to cheer you on.