FB Complete - Day 13 - Recovery Workout

I completed my workout for today. It was day 13 of the FB Complete program the workout was suppose to be a recovery workout but, really it was Daniel’s Favorite Back Rehab and Core Conditioning Workout. The workout was hard to do and my body was not happy with me that the workout was not a recovery workout like it said, because I was so in the mood to do some nice stretches first thing in the morning to help wake up the body. But that didn't happen so I'm hoping that the next recovery workout that I have on Thursday is actually a recovery workout and not just another regularly workout. I actually didn't have that much schoolwork to do for the most part today and I think that I had the most amount of work to do in my English class. But for my other classes I didn't have that much work to do for them and it didn't take me that long to do my math and art assignment. So because of that I was able to take care of the animals and do the piano and go on a walk with my mom today. I had no choice but to do the piano because I haven't done music in three days, that's because the last three days I have been busy around the house and we have been going into town. So I'm going to try and get in music for the rest of the week if I get time to do it when I'm not doing schoolwork is when I will do it. Because when I don't remind myself to do it I will tend to forget all about it and then my mom or Allen will have to remind me about it and say that I haven't done it today.