FB Complete - Day 12 - Lower Body

I completed my workout for today. Day 12 of FB Complete it was a Glute Activation Workout - Knee Friendly Butt and Thigh Workout with Kellie, even though it was suppose to be easy it was still hard for my legs to do. After the workout my mom and I went into town to do some shopping to get more groceries and also get some new clothes, but we couldn't find new workout clothes or tank-tops for us. So but my mom and I are dissapointed that Walmart didn't have any tank-tops in store yet, but we was at least able to get some more underwear and pants for me. My mom and I also went over to Big 5 and while my mom was looking for a new workout outfit I got myself a new pair of skeckers. So even though we couldn't get tank-tops for the both of us we got everything else that we wanted to get on the list. But I'm so happy that I got a new pair of shoes that I can wear to school and I even told my mom that I'm going to wear all tie-dye to school on Wednesday. Because since my new pair of shoes are tie-dye shoes with black on them it will be so awesome to be able to show them off to all of my friends at school. When I'm with my mom she buys me clothes and shoes that are so beautiful that it makes all of my friends at school jealous, because they wish they were wearing them too. I tell my friends that some kids are lucky to have special parents like me to be able to buy them beautiful clothes and shoes, that make awesome outfits.