Pretty energetic February :)

Hey guys,

after taking it a bit slower at the end of last year, I felt super thrilled to shift up my training by a gear. January was already pretty nice, although I skipped a couple days because of a video game tournament in which I participated for two weeks. And February now was a total power month! :)

In the first week I finished FB Strong, which I had started in January, in the next two weeks I did the FB Plus-Strong Challenge and the last week I programmed myself to fill the gap til the release of the new FB Plus-Challenge.

The last week was very interesting, since I used it to check out alot of new workouts I hadn't done yet: Kelli's "Lower Body Strength training and Pilates Workout with Glute Activation" on Monday (really tough one on the auxilliary muscles of the lower body), Kelli's "Target your Muscles from Every Angle with this Dynamic Upper Body Strength Workout" und Tuesday (also really tough, soreness was incoming), Kelli's "At Home Core Workout - Pilates, Standing Abs & Plank Workout" on Wednesday (a little easier, but still very fun), a combination of Kelli's "10 Minute Upper Body Workout - Upper Body Exercises for Toning and Strength" and Daniel's "Upper Body Workout to Build Strength for Push Ups + Tips how to Do More Push Ups" on Thursday (holy moly, my chest and shoulders were talking to me for several days!), Kelli's "Strength Training and Pilates Workout - Dynamic Lower Body Workout for People who get Bored Easily" on Friday (again a somewhat easier one to finish the week).

At the weekend I did both recovery workouts that I skipped during the FB Plus-Strong Challenge, as well as Daniel's "Lower Body Active Stretching Routine - Low Impact Workout to Tone and Strech" (alot harder than I expected!). The last two stretching workouts I did together with my wife, which was super fun!

Let's see if we can make May just as good as February! Motivation is defintiely at a maximum and I can't wait to try the new FB Plus Challenge! :D

Edited