FB Complete - Day 11 - Upper Body Strength

I completed my workout for today. Day 11 of FB Complete it was a Functional Upper Body Strength Workout - Dynamic Irregular Strength Training with Daniel and my arms were feeling it after the workout. But I'm building a lot of muscles in my arms and even though some of my friends at school don't see them on my arms they are there. I even told some of my friends at school of how much weight I can lift and there minds are just blown away, for how much weight I can lift for being a woman my size. Two of my friends at school that workout at home said that they need to start working out more to catch up with me and get some muscles on their arms. It just cracks me up to see how much harder my friends need to start working out in order to get the muscles on their arms like the muscles I have on my arms. So by me showing my friends my muscles and telling them how much weight I'm lifting can courage them to push themselves even harder into lifting heavy weights. But ever since I been telling a lot of my friends at school for the ones that, like working out are getting inspired by me into trying to lift more weight in order to build muscle. So I guess you can say that I've been giving good advice to my friends at for how they need to push themselves harder at working out. Oh I totally forgot to tell all of you that we all went into town today to pick up some gardening things that we need to use around the house. We was in town all morning but we all had fun and got a lot of important things that, we can use for making sidewalks and for gardening plants in the yard.