HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group April 28th

Hello beautiful Blenders,

How is the weekend treating you? Not just this week is over but the month almost as well. Time is flying and there is so much to do work wise and personal wise.

Yesterday was a very active day. I started it with, sorry to say, but probably with the worst workout I've ever done. There was just too much wrong not just from the moves but there were major technical issues as well and it just didn't came together for me. Well one needs to be the worst from so many. Then we used the dry morning to go inline skating and it was absolutely beautiful. It was a new to me route which was 8km one direction and the whole trip took as an hour. Afterwards we moved on to Cork buying tiles, which brought right next to a food market, where we enjoyed some good food and back home I decided to add a nice UB workout with Tasha.

Today I hope we will manage to do our taxes or something similar productive. Exercises need tbd. Maybe core and HIIT.

What have you planned for today? Will there be self-care involved. Please share.

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨

I added two pictures from my trip to Dingle. I appreciate that it wasn't raining when I arrived.

Edited