Perspiration Pals April 27, 2024

Happy Saturday night/Sunday morning Ppals!

It is Saturday night here. I have been taking 30 minute walks in my neighborhood and there are some pretty flowers blooming. Here are some irises.

Today I was set to go to the smaller farmers market and get salad mix. I waited too late and as I was leaving Cinnamon decided to run outside. He went in the bushes but then came right out and let me pick him up. But that extra few minutes of putting my stuff down shutting the door so Nellie didn't get out made it too late to get to the market. He was by the door when I wanted to leave so I did my usual trick of throwing one of his toys for him to chase in the living room. He did run after his toy and then I turned around to make sure he was getting out the door and saw him run past me out the door. Sneaky cat!

I did get a walk in in one of my usual spots. I'll put pictures of a new bull statue and Loblolly pines where I walked. New Bern NC has statues of colorful painted bears. I think my town is going with the theme of colorful bull statues.

In exercise news I hope to finish Flex 1 tonight so I'll stop here so I can get to it and let you all tell me how you weekends are going.

Edited